Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Spent a lovely day today... got up at 9:30ish for a 10:30 haircut at Stardust on Magazine. Followed it with a Chicken House Special Spinach Quesadilla at Juan's Flying Burrito. YUMMM.

Then i took a nice bikeride up to More Fun Comics on Oak Street and bought this week's new comics. Then my comics and I went to Audubon Park, where I sat on a bench and read them. Then back home on our oh so bumpy uptown streets. Stopped and picked up a DVD of Mulholland Drive for watching later.

After getting home, I cleaned my apartment from top to bottom, while listening to White Stripes, Timo Maas & Pete Yorn. Now me tired, but I have to work from 9 pm until... while painters stain wood in our store.

Feh. Nice day tho...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States