Saturday, April 13, 2002

So, last night I had extremely vivid dreams. I don't usually remember my dreams, so this is a pretty rare moment.

I had what I term an 'epic dream', one of those that seemingly goes on for great length and involves a great adventure.

So, um... I dreamed that I was in an apocalyptic future. One in which man shared the remains of the ruined landscape with, um... intelligent dinosaurs. Don't ask me how the intelligent dinosaurs got into the future...

I was some great human leader who was trying to bring peace to the human and dinosaur communities. And I had finally achieved, along with a dinosaur leader, a community where dinosaur and man lived together in tenuous peace. And then a rogue human drove an Amtrak train through it and killed most everyone. And then I woke up.

I haven't a clue... I do remember the memorable line that one dinosaur said to another, "Your feet stink of humans!"

Like I said... not a clue...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States