Thursday, April 18, 2002

It's a lovely sunny day outside, so I decided a bit ago that reading on a blanket in the backyard would be a great idea. So, a book, a blanket, the dog and I head for the yard. The dog is happy, she can run around. I'm happy, getting sun and enjoying a great book. I doze off for a second in the warm drowsy sun.

I wake up hearing the dog digging in the flowerbed. I'm about to call out to her when I realize she's chewing something. I go to investigate. As I cross the yard, she digs a little more and snuffles up something from the ground beneath the mulch. I arrive at the flowerbed. I see that my beloved sweetheart of a dog is eating.... catshit.

If she comes within ten feet of me for the rest of the day, I'm gonna scream.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States