Friday, April 26, 2002

I've been a BAD blogger.

The last couple of days have been a bit blurry. Working and playing. Last nite, I went to dinner with Beau and a friend of his whose name I've forgotten (sheesh) to commemorate the one year anniversary of Beau's 'divorce.' He figured it was better to be out with friends than stewing at home. We went to K-Paul's in the Quarter, Paul Prudhomme's restaurant. You know... the enormous celebrity chef... enormous in size, that is.

The food and atmosphere were both much better than i expected for what most locals regard as a high-end tourist stop. And the company sparkled as well. A really nice evening.

I've been ripping CDs like a madman... i think i'm up to 3 gig on my hardrive/iPod already, with more to go.

I'm off in a bit to spend some time in the Quarter again, with Beau and hopefully Jon Jon. Should be fun, Jazzfest attendees abounding and a big bright moon...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States