Friday, April 12, 2002

So, yesterday I watched Mulholland Drive on DVD. What a mindfuck. I love David Lynch movies. It was probably one of the best representations I've ever seen on film of dream logic. It's flow was entirely dreamlike throughout, at least what I remember of the dreams I have.

And I *think* I have some idea of what was going on... or at least what *I* think was going on...

Went to Lola's for dinner last night with my friend, Beau. Beau and I have been saying we were going for paella some nite for months on end. And we finally did it. And, my god, is Lola's amazing. I had meriscos, a seafood soup, tomato basil salad and seafood paella, and I had part of Beau's gazpacho. Amazng amazing amazing meal. I can't wait to go back. Although, I still smelled like garlic at work this morning.

Tonight, I may go see Y Mama... oh I forget.. that Mexican road film...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States