Monday, August 20, 2001

Yesterday morning, I called The Ex and asked him if he wanted to run about town with me for a bit. The most important stop being KB Toyworks, so I could look for Superman. Bada bing. He's mine. Altho, the stupid Ex saw them first and was all casual and shit. "Oh, isn't that what you want?", he says all casually as he points.

I got Fortress of Solitude Superman!! Whoo hoo.

Then we ran to Whole Foods. That place is fucking scary. The people there are crazed, customers and employees alike. Maybe they have soy poisoning... Anyways, an employeed actually shoved me out of the way as he went down a crowded aisle. That was lovely... I wanted to shove an organic zucchini up his ass... but I didn't...

Home for some napping and such, then off to Flynn's birthday party. It was a glam and glitter party. I was the dull guy. I'm so not glam. Oh well...

It was an interesting evening of sorts. I saw people I'd rather not see. I saw people who'd rather not see me. I saw people I've made an ass of myself in front of. I saw people I've been an ass to. I saw people who've been an ass to me.

All in all it was okay...

*shrug*

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States