Thursday, August 23, 2001

the last couple of days...

um... work mostly... which is boring...

I spent most of today hanging out with Mr Flynn. We went on a shoe buying run which ended with Flynn buying a steal of a pair of shoes at Gargoyles. Shoes that would look SO good on ME. Feh. Oh well, he needed them for a date tonite.

Then we spent most of the afternoon hanging out at Fifi Mahoney's. Heh. Me and the fabulous people who dress the drag queens. I learned that if you put me in wigs, I look like either a stoner dude or a 70s high school principal.

Being there did make it possible for me to pick up a couple things to teach tonight's date a little lesson. He told me he wanted me to go to a party with him tonight cuz I was 'artsy' and 'hip' and it was that kind of party.

So, we'll see what he thinks about a smidge of blue eyeliner and gun metal gray fingernails... That's artsy and hip, huh? Specially combined with an all black wardrobe and leather pants...

Flynn is much fun to hang out with, I gotta say. Must do this more frequently.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States