Wednesday, June 06, 2001

Well, back to work today after 6 much needed days off. Battteries are at least partially recharged.

The weather for my last day off was perfect. A tropical downpour that forced me to sit home and read and rest. Of course, a day of pacing nervous dog added a little tension.

Saw Moulin Rouge yesterday which I loved. Not necessarily a very meaty story, but a visual feast. And that's just fine with me. I can live with cardboard characters if my eyes are happy.

I've been corresponding with a sweet guy in Australia who seems like he'd be a great friend. The large bodies of water between us could be a slight problem in that department though. Although, there's a chance he may be in New Orleans within the year.

Also chatted with The Perfect Guy last nite. He's in Austin, natch. All my perfect guys are in Austin. But, I like living in New Orleans, damn it. This one is older than me (!), smart as a whip, literate and has excellent music tastes. And he's in Austin... bleh...

Geez, is anyone really reading this? It's not like I'm saying a damned thing of substance... *shrug*

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States