Monday, March 04, 2002

So, dating is something I really suck at for the most part. And I'm sort of trying to sort of do it right now, I guess. Not DATING DATING as in just me and him seeing only me and him and no one else. Just dating, written once no capitals, as in me and him and either of us can see other people and we only do something once a week or so.

But, I still suck at it.

It's the guy from Mardi Gras day. And I really think he's a sweet charming together fellow. He likes the right music, boy does he like the right music. He's older than me. He has a good job. A good life. He's smart. He's handsome. He's witty.

And I haven't seen him in over a week. And probably won't for another one. Grrr. We were supposed to do something yesterday, but the weather was blah. And I was hungover. And we didn't. do. anything.

So, we were supposed to do something tonight. Perhaps see a movie. But, he forgot about a charity board meeting that he had to attend. So, once more, no dice. I work nights the next two days. And then he's out of town for a long weekend.

Stupid hangover. Stupid grey day. Stupid me for wondering if he's just putting me off cuz he's not really wanting to see me, even though I have a bit of evidence that says otherwise.

The scary part is that two different guys that I happen to think are quite sexy fellas have suddenly been out and out asking me to sleep with them over the last couple weeks. And I keep saying no or putting them off.

Hmmm. I suck at dating.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States