Friday, March 08, 2002

Scary but true recent moment... a while back I bought a Barbie. It's a boy Barbie. His name is Blaine. He's part of a set called Generation Girl. So, technically his name is Generation Girl Blaine.

He's very gay. He has a silver jacket, a necklace of the sort that the boys like these days, some cool shades and a collection of house records. I kid you not. He comes with a stand that you can stand him on. The stand says Generation Girl on it.

He's very gay.

That's not the really scary part. The other day I stopped at Toys R Us to look at Batman action figures. Before I left TRU, I found myself browsing the Barbie clothes looking for Ken clothes. Part of me seemed to think Blaine might like a change of clothes. I snapped out of it before I spent money.

But... still... that was the scary part.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States