Thursday, March 07, 2002

First things first. Felix da Housecat is currently rocking my fucking world. Take the sensibility of Thrill Kill Kult, thee syntax of Psychic TV, a big helping of 80s Detroit techno (e.g. Model 500, Juan Atkins), a spoonful of Chicago house, a bit of the cheekiness of Bran Van 3000 and blend well. The result might be something like the album, Kittenz and Thee Glitz.

As you may deduce, I went to the Virgin MegaStore today. Oh the simple pleasure of simply being in that store. I spent well over an hour listening and browsing. The final tally was 6, yes SIX, CDs purchased. And that's on top of the two I bought last night. In case you had no clue how schizophrenic my tastes are, here's all eight:

Kylie Minogue - Fever
Avalanches - Since I Left You
Felix da Housecat - Kittenz and Thee Glitz
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
South - From Here on In
The Hives - Your New Favourite Band
LostProphets - The Fake Sound of Progress
rinocerose - Music Kills Me

Criticize me as you will for my music tastes... :P

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States