Wednesday, March 06, 2002

A little research reveals a few things about my day of birth, March 9th...

In 1996, George Burns died on my birthday. In 1997, the Notorious B.I.G. became D.E.A.D.

Both Rodney King and Mark Furman testified in the respective trials they were involved in on my birthday. Make of that what you will.

Famous people, dead or alive, who share my birthday (with age of celebration this year in parantheses):

Juliette Binoche (38)
Mickey Gilley (66)
Mickey Spillane (84)
Marty Ingels (66) -- hmmm, not a very good birthday for him, I imagine
Bobby Fischer (59)
Emmanuelle Lewis (31) -- i find this to be an omen of ill portent
Lil Bow Wow (15)
Yuri Gargarin (dead)
Gustav Stickley (also dead)
Samuel Barber (yep... dead dead dead)

To celebrate I intend to dine with a couple of friends at Marisol on the evening of my birthday. Lil Bow Wow will probably not be in attendance. The Notorious B.I.G. will certainly not be there.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States