Saturday, June 12, 2004

I will never say one negative word about Anne Rice again. I just found out that she's put up a $5000 reward for information about the guys who attacked my friend Paul a couple of weeks ago. She's also used her celebrity to schedule an interview for the local ABC affiliate about the attack and about violence against gays in New Orleans. I believe it will be airing this Monday.

Paul has been through surgery twice as a result of the attack. He still has no vision in one of his eyes, but he can see light and colors now, so there is hope still.

There's going to be some sort of fundraiser for Paul's medical expenses at The Bourbon Pub on June 21st, but I don't know the details yet. NO/Aids Task Force is also administering the fund. As soon as I find out more info about all this, I'll post it here...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States