Saturday, August 24, 2002

a crazy long cranky week at work has kept me from blogging... apologies...

And I don't really feel like continuing last weekend's saga at this point. Know simply that Clee was here until Tuesday and I'm pretty much smitten with him bigtime... we'll see what happens... he lives in San Francisco... so... we'll see...

Ok, one quick mention about last weekend... on Saturday we went to a birthday party for Flynn and Richard at the home of Richard & Jonno. Kick ass house, fun party. Richard has pics on his page, including one of me and someone he thinks is my boyfriend. Hmmm.

Nothing interesting has happened this week at all except for me realizing I spent too much money last week and putting myself on a budget. Well, except for the purchase of comic books and the new Battle of the Planets action figures. Mark is SOOO hot. The biggest package ever on an action figure, i think...

I'm finally off work tomorrow and intend to work on my tan at the Country Club all day.

But.. here's a random pic of Clee...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States