Wednesday, June 26, 2002

You know... I've never really thought much about the issues in this court ruling. But, I think the ruling is correct.

It is somewhat personally offensive to me that the Pledge of Allegiance requires me to recognize a god that I do not believe exists. That the currency of our country also takes note of him. As does our national anthem. What's up with that?

Of course, I don't think for a second that this ruling won't be overturned. Because, a bunch of hypocritical judges are gonna kowtow to popular opinion or to their own personal beliefs instead of doing the right thing...

I don't believe in god. I don't need god. And I thought the constitution of my country was supposed to protect me from his believers...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States