Thursday, June 06, 2002

So, no work for six days...

I slept late (8 am... sad, huh?) this morning. And quickly dove into some long overdue housecleaning and laundry. Geez, it feels good when you pick up all your crap and clean your house. Maybe there's something to all that feng shui shit... or maybe it just feels good to know I'm not gonna accidentally rip any covers off comic books by stepping on them...

Then the poor doggie got a bath followed by banishment to the backyard to dry off. I think I brushed about a cubic meter of hair off of her.

As I clean... i look around my apartment and realize that I live in the home of a retarded twelve year old... I have action figures and comic book art everywhere, combined with the best furniture that Ikea and Target have to offer , much of it as brightly colored as this webpage and quite a bit of it on big wheels.

I actually wonder if some people would be surprised to see my apartment. Out in the world, I wear dark colors mostly and tend to be a bit on the quiet and serious side... unless I'm Mr Happy Drunk Boy. So, seeing this fantasia that I live in might be a bit shocking for a few people. I dunno...

Regardless... i'm gonna spend the afternoon baking by the pool at the Country Club. And then I'm gonna spend the nite boogying to 80s tunes at the Shim Sham. With special guest in tow...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States