Friday, June 28, 2002

I had my first day off of work in almost a week and it was lovely. I spent most of it watching movies. I saw Minority Report and Sum of All Fears in the theater. And I was a bit shocked that I liked Sum way more than MR. The latter movie had plotholes that you could drive a semi through. And those missing pieces just destroy the whole movie. I won't go into them cuz I don't wanna spoil it for anyone, but I think that this movie is getting way more praise than it deserves. Meanwhile, I thought Sum was a pretty tight and thrilling movie. *shrug*

Then I came home and read Coraline, Neil Gaiman's new children's book. It was pretty darn phenomenal. If you like dark twisted children's lit, check it out.

And then I ended the night by watching Showgirls. heh. talk about UNDERrated movies....

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States