Thursday, June 27, 2002

I need to stop reading the press on the whole issue of the Pledge of Allegiance or I'm going to have an aneurysm. Right now, I realize that separation of church and state means absolutely nothing to the fucking idiots we've elected to run our country, especially that raging fuckhead (former cokehead), that some of you idiots elected as our president.

Right now, i'm just completely done with the Republicans, the Democrats and pretty much everything in between.

There is NO FUCKING GOD, you FUCKING idiots.

How the hell did humanity become such a mass of stupidity? Is there no hope for rationality, science or reason ever winning the day?

This is what the major issue of the day is... whether or not our government should exalt the Christian God? It's pretty clearcut, IMO, that it shouldn't. But a cornerstone of our Constitution means nothing balanced against superstitious bullshit. And do you really think all of those politicians believe in God? I sure as hell don't.

Meanwhile, the fucking FBI can go to the library and find out every book I've ever checked out, because privacy also isn't guaranteed anymore...

Police state, anyone? To fight governments like the Taliban ours must become more like them?

Got it... i have no right to privacy and I have to worship YOUR god... is having sex with another guy gonna be illegal next? Oh that's right... it already is in Louisiana...

I'm not sure I haved a lucid point here besides the fact that I'm pissed off...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States