Tuesday, July 03, 2001

Blah... I survived a long weekend of work...

I've been working so much that I have nothing that interesting to talk about. I'm trying to cut Diet Coke out of my life. AND IT'S NOT EASY!! I've taken to carrying a bottle of water around all the time to try and force myself to drink water instead. We'll see...

I missed two cool parties last week. The Thursday nite Red Room thing and the Sunday nite Swamp Party. Damn. Grrr. Snarl. Must remember both next month...

Hmmm... here are songs I here on the radio that I currently like (you'll see how cheesy I can be):

Pop - NSync (eek...)
Play - J-Lo (eek...)
Bootylicious - Destiny's Child (eek... and I fucking hated Survivor)
Superman's Dead - Our Lady of Peace
that Missy Misdemeanor song whose name I forget right now...
Hit em Up Style - Blue Cantrell (only on 93.3 which has replaced 104.1 on my dial)

I'm off tomorrow, hurrah. And I intend to do some serious biking and some serious reading...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States