Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Yesterday totally sucked at work. A BAD DAY. Ugh.

But the evening salvaged the day a bit. What was supposed to be a quick run to the Virgin MegaStore with one hottie 21 year old turned into a nicely spontaneous evening of running about the Quarter with the hottie and his most amusing friend, Chris.

I love that Virgin store... the things they have on their listenings stations... so dangerous! I managed to only purchase 2 CDs... the new Basement Jaxx and Gorillaz. A litte funky electronica for my life. I need a new harder rocking CD too though... I'm wondering if Saliva's whole CD is good... I like that Your Disease song a lot...

Anyways, next thing you know, we decide to go to Pat O's for a drink. My first time in there in a good decade. I got a Skylab which I used to drink there a lot in my youth. OMG... what was I thinking in my naive youth... they suck.

Then we decided take our drinks to the Pub. Watched a little Queer as Folk, the damned first episode AGAIN. Then next thing you know we're at Oz dancing till 2:30.

And it was good.

And the 21 year old hottie who used to be 19 kisses a lot better now that he's 21...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States