Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm terribly sorry that i haven't updated all day, but I worked today and we've had a lot going on around here tonight. I've barely looked at the news today, so I don't really know what's going on in the city... and I don't want to know right now...

I got off work around 7 tonight and came home to a relatively saner home. I think we're all starting to slip back into something slightly closer to normal. We won't reach actual normal for months... but it's a start...

I think everyone's settling into the realization that our living situation is one that's going to exist for weeks, probably months... and I think our guests are starting to get a little more comfortable with that fact. I hope so...

Most of the gang gathered tonight for curried pasta and barbecued chicken... and liquor..

In the midst of it, a friend of Don's nephew, Ashley, and her mom arrived, fresh from their rescue from five days in Charity Hospital. Trust me.. they had some stories...

Richard that his friend, Martin was also in town, so I insisted that he bring him over for a bit as well.

We sat around drinking, with a brief phone interval for me with my friend Jonathan... currently in Houston, until we graduated to absinthe.

Geez... the screen of my laptop is soooo pretty tonight...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States