Sunday, September 25, 2005


Apologies for not posting sooner, but we're all fine here in Lafayette. We got lots of wind and rain. Areas around us are experiencing flooding, but rest assured that we're high and dry. We've got lots of cleaning up to do in the yard, but nothing too major.

My store didn't fare as well, experiencing some relatively severe roof leaks. I spent most of the afternoon yesterday dealing with that and will be spending a good amount of my day today doing likewise.

Oh the joys of dealing with wet books and collapsed ceiling tiles...

More later... thanks for the good thoughts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeking for description of XRumer program.
Can you help me? Or give me a link to the official site with this autosubmitter.

Thanks

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States