Tuesday, October 08, 2002

np: Air: Playground Love

there came a point for me when blogging wasn't so easy anymore...

i've always considered myself a bit of a moral relativist, and it would be a lie to say that i've had some great revelation that this isn't true... but...

i've always blogged a lot about my personal life. and i've been blogging for about 18 months now... and a lot of people that I come in contact with now seem to have come across my blog. and that makes writing about some things a bit more difficult for me.

it's hard to come home and write about a date when you know the person you spent the evening with may read it the next day, whether what you wrote was positive or negative. it's even more difficult when you're dating more than one person and you don't want those relationships to be colored by those people reading about themselves and the others...

anyways... i'm still sorting all that out... but i'm gonna try to make a return to this.

thanks much to the people who've emailed or stopped me to say that they missed me writing... i don't really know what's so great about all this for ya, but...

i'm back.... i think...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States