Friday, November 09, 2001

I shall now ramble...

Currently reading : THRESHOLD by Caitlin R. Kiernan. She's sort of like the mad love child of Neil Gaiman and Poppy Z. Brite. I'm about halfway through it and I love the characters. Not sure exactly where it's heading, but I'm gonna enjoy the ride.

Listening to at this moment: New Order GET READY. How Old School is that? It's actually a perfect Fall album though. Me like.

So, the guy I was hanging out with almost constantly has completely disappeared. No appearrances, no phone calls, etc. It's been almost a week since I talked to him. I left one message. And that's it. I'm done. And I don't really care nearly as much as I should.

Meanwhile, danger lurks in the foreground. I seem to have become slightly enmeshed with someone else. Someone who's supposed to just be a friend. Someone who has a boyfriend. Someone whose bed I slept in last nite. We've promised to put an immediate stop to it though.

Also, in the past couple of days, I've run into two different faces from the recent past. Both of whom are people that I've promised I would call and never have. Both of whom I really should call. Both of whom I'd like to call. Why haven't I?

Guy #1 is someone I met and had an extremely brief fling with back around Mardi Gras just after his relationship of some time had ended. Then another brief fling about 6 weeks ago. He's someone who's sweet as can be. Used to be a cutie. Has been practically living in the gym the past few months and is now an absolute hottie. Extremely sweet guy. And everytime we run into each other he gives me a look that indicates a lot of interest. Hmmm.

Guy #2 is someone else I met a few months ago. Had a really nice time hanging out one night. Lives very close to me. Have run into each other a few times. Never have gotten around to doing anything else. Also gives me those beckoning looks. He has a good job, a nice house and is a Latino cutie. Why haven't I called?

Which one should I call??? *sigh* Both would make excellent friends. Both have potential beyond friends...

Well, guy #2 is going out tomorrow nite and promised me a cocktail if we run into each other...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States