Monday, November 26, 2001

And two weeks later, he finally gets back to his blog...

So, I'm still sort of hanging out with the guy I probably shouldn't be hanging out with. And he still has a boyfriend... *sigh* Someone rescue me...

Not much has really been going on in my life. Such is the life of a retail manager in the weeks prior to Christmas. It's all about work.

I was quite happy to receive a copy of WRONG THINGS in the mail today. It's a new book by Poppy Z. Brite and Caitlin Kiernan. Two short stories and one long one. Looks good. I should also be receiving a copy of Alatair Reynolds' CHASM CITY soon. Whoo hoo, new books to read. Now I need to finish the one I'm already reading...

I saw HARRY POTTER and thought it was okay. I still am not part of the great Harry Potter fan experience. I dunno, it just doesn't excite me that much. Sorry, Flynn...

More later...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States