Tuesday, November 06, 2001

Feh. I feel like I have nothing interesting to relate.

Hung out with Lance a lot through Saturday. But haven't heard back from him in the last 3 days. I'm working a lot, dunno bout him. Hmmm.

One of the great quandries of my life is deciding whether I wanna have a relationship or if I just wanna be a complete slut. The fact is that I like sex a lot. And I'm not sure if I wanna just have sex with one person.

I know myself well enuff to know that I'm not capable of having a relationship that is not monogamous. I'm much too jealous of a person to share someone I love with anyone else. Even if I'm in the bed with them.

And I really really really like sex. Did I mention that? And I like variety in sex. Dunno about just having sex with one person anymore... I did it before for over six years, but I was a lot less experienced a lot less 'good at it' then. And a lot less adventuresome.

Sometimes I'm very very adventuresome now.

Anyways, I went back to work from my vacation on Sunday. Was a pretty quiet day back. Had to listen to a bit of griping about the week I was gone. But it's always good when people say, "thank god you're back!" Yesterday, I worked 12 1/2 hours. I had a morning meeting at 7 am, which turned into a 4 1/2 hour meeting. Then I had to go back to work from 3 to midnite. It was actually a very good and very productive day.

Tonight, I'm working at the 'soft opening' of our new Westbank store. The soft opening is a three hour opening that the company always does the night before the first full day of business. Friends, family and pretty much anyone else can come. Should be sort of fun, I guess.

But, I have to find someone to tape the musical episode of Buffy for me.... Grrr...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States