Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ok... HUGE NEWS! Jonno just upgraded my house to wireless internet! We've gone from sitting around in clusters with our cellphones clutched in our hands to sitting around with our laptops in our laps...

If you've been trying to get any of us on the phone, cellphone service is very very sketchy, if not almost non-existent. I don't think it helps that most of us have New Orleans area codes, including myself even though I moved away 6 months ago.

For those who know me and my friends outside of the Jonno/Richard circle... Jonathan is in Houston with his family... Robert is here with me... Dave is in Atlanta, probably getting lots of quality time with Bud... Tanner and Vic are in Houston, but are making their way back to Lafayette, we're gonna put them up with some friends... We haven't heard from Kris (long hair Kris) yet, and as far as we know he stayed on the Northshore during the storm...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States