Wednesday, February 04, 2004

more music...

Deepest Blue - Give it Away

ok... i know this song is completely clubby and completely cheesy... but I LOVE it. Their first single Deepest Blue is just starting to play in the clubs here in NOLA and I love it too, but I'm totally crazy about the new one. It's just good ole basic vocal house music with male vocals. I dunno.. they just make me happy...

Lene Marlin - Another Day

Lene Marlin is a 23 year old Norwegian goddess who should be an American superstar. Another Day is one of my favorite albums of late last year. If, like me, you were waiting patiently for Sarah McLachlan to put out her long delayed album last year only to discover that she'd been laboring over a boring piece of crap... well, Lene Marlin is the cure for your disappointment. The album is a great companion to the Air and Zero 7 albums I mentioned earlier, though it's much more pop... strong songwriting by the artist herself, lovely vocals, great music.

again, more later....

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States