Friday, July 12, 2002

New Orleans is in the midst of summer and how. It's blazing out every day now. The humidity is out to get me, I tells ya.

I've thought more about signs... and I'm still very conflicted about it. I can't tell why without spoiling the movie and I won't do that... grrrr.... I REALLY want to like this movie, but there's this one thing about it that I just unable to... accept. And, believe me, you have no clue what I mean by that...

Tonite was a nice nite. I got off of work and went by the mall. I scored a belt, 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts for about $60. Total. Pants for $12.99... And this is after buying a pair of jeans, 5 shirts, another belt, a canvas bag and 3 pairs of pants for $250 yesterday. Total scores in the clothes department this week.

Then I came home and took Keisha for a nice long walk to the dogpark, where I ran into Tracy & Brian and their adorable son, Iain. I got back just in time to have a friend of mine call and ask if I had been at the mall earlier. Why did he ask this? Because two friends of his saw me at the mall and thought that perhaps I was drewnola from gay.com, so they followed me around for a bit. Evidently they also thought I was nice looking. heh.

Then I did a welcome wagon thing. I went to dinner at Semolina with a guy that I chatted with on gay.com last nite. He's just moved here and doesn't know anyone. I NEVER do things like this, so it was out of character. And it was a nice dinner and nice conversation. And, no babes, it wasn't a date...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States