Sunday, February 24, 2002

Ok... so... did I ever mention Mardi Gras day and the days since?

Mardi Gras day I went to the Quarter to hang out with my ex and a couple of other friends. (Goal #2 for 2002: stop calling Dave "the ex") Met them at Jackson Square at Tanner's temporary tattoo kiosk. (I like the word kiosk, so I used it... say it... KEE osk...) Tanner painted our faces, putting a zipper on mine... you had to see it.

Then we starting walking the fruit loop. Our first stop was at Good Friends. I immediately ran into a couple friends... peter-metairie from gay.com, Dave from the Pizza Kitchen and Eric, from a former date.

Short version... i spent the entire day, mostly, with Eric. He asked me to go with him to grab some chicken at the home of some of his friends'. I went. Lovely hidden away French Quarter home. Tennessee Williams used to live in the house. We get reaquainted. We stroll around the not as full as usual on Mardi Gras day gay part of the Quarter. It's a nice day.

We walk to his office in the Bank One building (great view!) and then, since he has prior plans, pick up his car from the garage. Cute green jaguar. Yums. I love jaguars.

He drops me back in the Quarter where I meet back up with my friends, hours having passed.

The next day I get to work at 3pm and a card is waiting for me. A very sweet card from Eric.

We've had a couple of dates since then. Another later today.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States