Wednesday, April 05, 2006

So, I guess I'm gonna be blogging my vacation... does that make me a bitch? I thought a few of my friends might get a kick out of getting minor updates along the way. And now that I've figured out how to send photos from my phone straight to the blog, that's gonna be a fun thing to do the rest of the week. We also have wireless internet here at the Marina ($21 for 3 days... gee, that was so Warhol Diaries of me).

Last night was a drunken whirl down Duval Street. There were shots involved... tequilla even. Poor Scotty somehow smashed his Prada sunglasses and doesn't remember how. But he's better off than the cute blond twink who fell flat on his face at the Bourbon Street Pub last night breaking one of his front teeth in half. Watching one of his friends search the ground with a candle for the tooth was sort of funny. Finally, we were all, "honey, it's not like you can run get it reattached." We kept imagining how he was gonna feel waking up this morning with no memory of the fall, suddenly realizing he was missing half a tooth. Somebody was on the phone with daddy this morning, I imagine...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States