Friday, June 24, 2005

So... I guess I should mention that there's going to be a slight format change here... Dave was kind enough to step in and guest blog for me earlier this year and I've decided to let him keep his posting privileges. Dave's blog is not so much a straight forward regular every day blog. He came up with a rather unique format which totally works, but I know once in a while he'd like to rant about something, so I'm gonna give him a forum. And I hope that the more interactive format will keep me a little more interested in regularly maintaining my blog.

So, let's see what happens when two ex-boyfriends living in seperate cities try to live in the same webspace...

What can you expect from me in the future? My thoughts about Lafayette, LA, my new homebase (and it ain't gonna be all positive, boys & girls)... music music music (i'm a musical sponge and fiend)... general pop culture musings... comic book reviews, maybe... and lots of bitching...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States