Friday, July 02, 2004

Ok... I saw another one... another fall tv pilot. This time it was the one I've been absolutely dying to see, LOST. It's a JJ Abrams show, the creator of FELICITY and ALIAS.

The premise is pretty simple. It starts in the aftermath of a plane crash on a tropical island. 48 "survivors" have to come to terms with the fact that they're not going to be rescued and that some very scary creatures share the island with them. And, naturally, more than a few of them harbor secrets of their own.

I loved the premise when I heard it and after viewing the first two hours, I'm there this fall. This show could totally rock... think Gilligan's Island (without the humor) meets Survivor meets Jules Verne.

There's also a fansite here.

Oh yeah... and for you Lord of the Rings fans... LOST features a hobbit with a habit...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States