Friday, January 24, 2003

While I'm praising things... I just updated my system to Jaguar and as a result can now make use of iChat, iCal, iSync and Safari.

Add that to the fact that I found out last week that Apple had retroactively extended the warranties on iPods to a year, which meant that I could get my broken one repaired for $29.95 in shipping costs. Four days after notifying them that I needed repairs, I have a brand new replacement iPod.

And a friend told me about XNap, which has dramatically improved my ability to download music, enabling me to now have the new CD by Massive Attack and one I've been wanting for a while by the Norwegian band Frost.

All of the software I mentioned above is amazing. I'm in Apple heaven. C'mon you Windows users... Switch!. This cutie can inspire you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States