Friday, January 24, 2003

I've never thought of myself as someone who particularly liked musicals, but I really loved Moulin Rouge! last year. But still... I really didn't think I'd like Chicago very much because, well... it's a stereotypically gay kinda thing to like...

But...

I went to see it last nite with a friend... and Jesus Christ! It's wonderful. I've also never really thought much about Renee Zellweger as an actress. But, boy, I have to admit there's some serious talent in that little woman. She was phenomenal. If she doesn't get an Oscar nomination... well... she will... I could go see Chicago again... and that scares me.

I'm also really really wanting to see this movie now. I thought it looked good before seeing Chicago, but now I just gotta see it...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States