Tuesday, December 25, 2001

Christmas night, back from the parents. Sitting around in a quiet house, the night's soundtrack provided by Amel Larrieux, the Verve, Beth Orton, Bjork and Kruder & Dorfmeister. The dog, nearby, happy with a big pork bone sent home by my mother.

Another insane retail season is over and, once more, I survived. And enjoyed it, mostly.

Things are in flux a bit. I've entered dating mode, somewhere along the way. Probably shortly after getting hit in the head. It's a two way thing. I seem to have a couple people pursuing me, one quite hard. And there's a person or two I think I may wanna pursue. Person equals male person, natch.

One of them invited me to his Christmas party last nite. We've been on two dates and he invites me to his family's Christmas Eve party at his house. And I went, quite bravely. And, I had fun.

The trip to the parents today was nice also. Got the usual Gap gift certificates. And a bag of my favorite sundried tomatoes which are sold only in Baton Rouge. Grrrr, can't anyone in New Orleans sell a decent sundried tomato??? Anyone? At least arugula is cheaper in NO...

Anyways, a Merry Christmas to all... and to all Good Nite!

No comments:

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States