Monday, October 09, 2006

So... i shall blog about music.

I've been searching for a song online for months and finally found it a couple of days ago. It's a remix of The Unacceptable Face of Freedom by Test Dept. It came out around 1986 and it was a song that I would burn up the dance floor to on those rare occassions that I heard it played at Xanthus, the Baton Rouge bar my friends and I lived in every night of the week.

This song makes me insanely happy. It's a full on sonic assault with all sorts of crazy sounds that leap in and out of the rhythm just driving you nuts.

The Unacceptable Face of Freedom - Face 3

2 comments:

noisepress said...

hello,

i'm in searching for Test Dept faces too.
could you please re-upload or send me the song
to noisepress[at]gmail.com

thank you very very much!!

valeri

jim knox said...

this is a killer tune... i had the vinyl, long years back... any chance you can re-up?

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States