Tuesday, May 04, 2004

This weekend, I'm going to be the token bookseller at Saints and Sinners, a GLBT alternative literary festival in the French Quarter. It should be an interesting time. I'm going to get to meet a broad spectrum of writers. And I'm somewhat terrified, because it's my first year doing this and it's very hard to try to predict what people are going to want to buy and in what quantity. Inevitably, I'm going to run out of some author's books and they're not going to be happy with me. *sigh* Hopefully, they'll remember that this is all a benefit for NO/Aids and that I'm doing my best and that I've worked my ass off putting my part of it together.

On the other hand, I'm much looking forward to meeting a lot of the authors. I do love me some book-people.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States