Wednesday, March 03, 2004

HURRAH!

I'll admit that I never thought much of Firefly, when it originally aired on Fox. But, that was mainly because the network stupidly interfered with the show's creators and showed the episodes out of order. Based on my faith on Joss Whedon's other work, I picked up the DVD set right after Christmas and I found a much more complex show than I expected.

The idea of a western in space isn't new and sounds a little odd, but when you think about it, the early years of space colonization will probably very much be like the old West. It will after all be a new frontier.

Anyways, the rumors have been flying for a while and now's it definite! There's gonna be a movie.

Behold the power of the DVD set. Firefly gets a movie. Family Guy gets new life. Life is good.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States