Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I don't have much time in my life to watch weekly TV shows, so the advent of TV on DVD has been, IMO, one of the greatest things to occur so far in the 21st Century.

The only reason that I've gotten to see 24, Sex in the City, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under and Alias is because they were released on DVD. Sure, I'm usually a season or two behind, but most of these shows are a hell of a lot more fun to watch in chunks of several hours. I also get to rewatch all of my favorite episodes of Angel and Buffy whenever I want, which is pretty nifty.

Currently, I'm on Episode 3 of Season 2 of Alias. Jesus Christ, I love that show! I'm renting the discs one by one. So, um... if anyone wants to simplify my life a bit by buying me a Christmas present... the box set is the first item on my Wish List.

I'm just saying, that's all....

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States